Private Morning or Afternoon San Francisco City Tour
Experience San Francisco like never before and embark on a half-day, private city tour with you and your group of up to 12 people. You will be picked up by your local guide in a comfortable passenger van either in the morning or afternoon depending on the option selected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Union Square, Union Square, San Francisco, California
San Francisco's Shopping District
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Drive through the gates of San Francisco's Chinatown
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
San Francisco's Famous Little Italy, the Barbary Coast during the Gold Rush and center of San Francisco's Beat society.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
San Francisco's beautiful waterfront district
Stop At: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
A relic of the Panama Pacific Exposition of 1915
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See San Francisco's iconic engineering masterpiece up close.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
A masterpiece of urban park design
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
The birth place and epicenter of the Hippy revolution during the 1960's
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
View San Francisco from the highest view point in the city
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Painted Ladies, Alamo Square, Steiner and Hayes Sts., San Francisco, CA
San Francisco's famous post card row
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Civic Center, Off Of Van Ness, San Francisco, CA 94118
Home to City Hall and the heart of San Francisco's Government and Cultural Heritage
Pass By: Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94109
Amazing views from the home of the Big Four (the railroad barons), the Cable Car Museum.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You and your group can get picked up and dropped at any address in San Francisco. Pick ups available within San Francisco city limits, please provide specific address for pick up (We may ask that you travel to a nearby location with a dedicated passenger zone for pick up)*Pick ups outside of San Francisco city limits may be possible on request and depending on the location.Ports
- James R. Herman Cruise Terminal, Pier 27, San Francisco Pier 33 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat (Customers are asked to bring their own child seat).
- The ability to climb into and out of a 15 passenger van is required, customers with mobility concerns should contact us prior to booking this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.