Private Mornington Peninsula Tour
The Mornington Peninsula has been captivating visitors for more than 100 years. Attracted by the gentle hills, kilometres of sparkling bay beaches, rugged surf beaches and stunning coastal scenery, people flock to the peninsula to enjoy all it has to offer, not least the food and wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The Peninsula is a glorious tapestry of changing topography, vegetation and cultivation lending itself to be one of Victoria’s leading food and wine regions.
Some of the most picturesque wineries in Victoria can be found throughout this area.
Regarded highly as a quality cool climate wine-growing region, you will find some of the best Australian examples of Chardonnay, Shiraz and Pinot Noir.
Enjoy seated private tastings, mouth-watering farm grown produce and meet a variety of artisans throughout this pristine coastal wine region.
Lunch will be at a stunning vineyard restaurant.
The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure, sample more fine wine or try something a little different with a visit to the Main Ridge Dairy, Red Hill Cheese or Mornington Peninsula Chocolates.
There is also the option to see Australia’s native wildlife at the Moonlit Sanctuary.
• A memorable coastal drive, passing historic coloured bathing boxes
• Scenic views from Arthur’s Seat lookout
• Spectacular ocean and Port Phillip Bay beaches
• Seaside villages
• Wine tasting at local wineries – fully tailored to the interests of the guest
• The finest Mornington Peninsula produce with wine at a vineyard restaurant for lunch
Departure Point :Melbourne
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.