Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days
We organize guided Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days with hotel pick up.
• Visit Chefhaouen
• Guided tour in Fez
• Camel trek in Merzouga desert
• A night in desert camp
• Hiking in Todra ,Dades Gorges
• Visit Ouarzazate movie studios
• Guided tour in Ait Benhaddou
• Guided tour in Marrakech
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your riad /hotel in Casablanca. Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle English speaking guide / driver. Accommodation in hotels / riads Dinners and breakfasts as per itinerary Camel ride in Merzouga desert Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
- Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days
Day 1 : Casablanca - Rabat :
We will depart for a visit of the Hassan II mosque, after continuation to Rabat. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Rabat - Meknes - Fez :
Departure to Fez via Moulay Idriss, holy city and visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis, Meknes known as The Versailles of Morocco". Visit the monuments of Meknes. Arrive in Fes. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Fez - Historical Tour :
Discovery of Fez, the oldest imperial cities and old towns, founded by Idriss II, the radiation center of the Arab-Muslim culture: The Mosque of the Andalusians, tanneries, the district potters, Medina.
Day 4 : Fez - Midelt - Ziz Valley - Erfoud - Merzouga Dunes :
Departure to Midelt through the Middle Atlas. Continuation to Erfoud along the Ziz valley. Arriving at the dunes of Merzouga (Erg Chebbi), accommodation at the Kasbah.
Day 5 : Merzouga - Erg chebbi - Merzouga :
Grand tour through the dunes, the filing nomadic village Khamlia, we meet the nomadic Berbers The oasis Tisserdmin. We start our camel caravan to watch the sunset in the dunes. Dinner and overnight in a private tent.
Day 6 : Merzouga - Rissani - Todra Gorges :
After sunrise back at the hotel for breakfast and shower, then off for Tineghir via Rissani, Erfoud, Tinejdad, came to the Todra Gorges. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Todra Gorges - Dades Boumalen - Roses Valley - Ouarzazate :
Departure to Ouarzazate via Kelâa MGouna the city where held each year the festival of roses. We drive to Ouarzazate through the Dades Valley, the Valley of Roses. We visit the kasbah Ameridil, then Ouarzazate. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Marrakech :
Visit Ouarzazate then Kasbah Ait BenHaddou and Marrakech overnight in Riad.
Day 9 : Marrakech :
Morning visit to the Koutoubia, the Saadians tombs, the garden of the Menara and Bahia Palace. Back to the hotel for lunch. In the afternoon, visit the souks, the Medina and Jmaa El Fna square.
Day 10 : Marrakech - Essaouira :
After breakfast, departure to Essaouira a former Portuguese fort known for its handicrafts, silver jewelry and inlaid wood of Thuja. Dinner and overnight.
Day 11 : Essaouira - El Jadida - Casablanca :
Departure to Casablanca via El Jadida with lunch at El Oualidia. Continuation to El Jadida is along the Atlantic coast.
Day 12 : Casablanca
Transfer to Mohamed V airport Casablanca.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any place in the city.Airports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Port de Pêche, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is Smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.