Private Moscow Tour Red Square and Vodka Museum with Traditional Snacks
An original tour with a certified guide around Red Square and to the vodka museum is an excellent way to explore Russia. Followed by a professional guide, you will go on a tour to the Red Square, then to the Vodka Museum, and after a tour of the exposition, a lunch tasting will be organized for you. During the tour, you will learn about the history of the Izmaylovo Kremlin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or other central point of Moscow
- Private professional guide trip (please select your preferred language)
- Red Square excursion
- Vodka Museum
- Vodka tasting
- Traditional Russian snacks
- Excursion at Izmaylovo Kremlin
- Taking of pictures
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up by car (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by metro (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- A licensed guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel, and you will take the metro to the Red Square. On the way, the guide will tell you a brief history of the city and the Moscow metro. During the tour at the main attraction of Russia, you will see the Kremlin fortress and the stunning churches on Cathedral Square. Take great photos in front of St. Basil's Cathedral.
Then you will proceed your tour in the museum of vodka. Learn about the technology of the process of making vodka, the principal components of the most famous Russian drink, you will hear an interesting story about how vodka turned the course of significant historical events in Russia. The guide will tell about the personal alcohol addictions of the representatives of the Russian Imperial House and the appearance of modern vodka traditions. The collection of the Vodka Museum is devoted to a story about the 500-year history of the spirits. After experience with the exposition, you will taste three kinds of alcoholic drinks with traditional Russian snacks.
As part of this tour, you can admire the architecture of the Izmaylovo Kremlin and get informed with the history of creating a unique center of culture and entertainment, organized on the basis of the famous Vernissage in Izmaylovo. At the end of your tour, the guide takes you to the nearest metro station from where you can continue your independent tour of Moscow.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels.
Return Detail :The tour ends at the Izmaylovo Kremlin.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel lobby or at any other centrally located point. Your guide will be holding a sign saying your name. Please show your voucher printed or on your mobile to your guide. The supplier will contact you to confirm the details of the tour and pick-up location within 24 hours.
- Children under the age of 18 years are not allowed on the tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- If you are planning more than 10 participants, send an application (in English) for calculation of the cost of your tour to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.