Private Motor Valley Tour with Lunch from Venice
The Motor Valley tour will take you through the most outstanding super-car factories in Emilia Romagna, where you will visit Lamborghini's Museum and Assembly Lines , visit Pagani's New showroom Museum and taste a fine 'bolognese' lunch made of special home-made pasta such as the famous Tortellini. You will be driven straight to the factories from Venice to the Motor Valley and back (1.5 hours one-way). This 8-hour tour includes an English-speaking guide who will escort you from beginning to end.
An option is available to visit the Pagani factory at 40 euro extra per person or attend an original tortellini cooking class accompanied by a traditional wine and food tasting at 25 euro extra each person payable directly to your private Guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lamborghini Factory Tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tortellini cooking class (depending on option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Lamborghini Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pagani Factory Tours
What's excluded :
- Test drive (payable directly; driver's license required)
- Pagani factory (40,00 Euros per person payable directly)
- hotel pick up
- The Motor Valley tour starts from Venice where you will be picked up by our high standard minibus or private car depending on number of passengers. Departure is at 9am and the journey to reach the Lamborghini Factory takes approximately 2 hours.
You will be greeted by the museum staff "professional guides" upon arrival at the factory. Skip-the-line entry is guaranteed and you will be guided in any language. Enjoy a tour through the outstanding "Centro Eccellenza" where you will relive the past and the present of the Lamborghini Automobili S.p.A. The museum is a true collection of stunning models such as Miura, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, Aventador, Sesto Elemento and so much more.
In the early afternoon, you will be hosted by a nearby restaurant where a traditional Bolognese lunch will be specially reserved for you. After lunch you will have the option to enjoy an espresso while you or other members take a test drive at the famous Lamborghini Bar (at own expense). The optional test drive will take you onto country roads with a co-pilot for approximately 7 mi (11 km) in a Hurracan and Aventador.
At around 3pm, you will be transferred to the Pagani Automobili Factory, the finest carbon fiber atelier in the world. The most expensive, stunning and elegant cars in the Motor Valley will be available for you to get an up-close view. Enjoy a guided tour in the magic factory where you'll experience true craftsmen working and dressing the chassis of the new Huayra Pagani car. If you are interested in replacing Pagani with visiting the original Lamborghini Family private collection, this is possible option (subject to availability).
After the visit, it's time to return to Venice. Arrival in Venice is expected around 6:30pm.
Please note: you must indicate your interest in the optional test drive and/or visiting the Exclusive Assembly lines in the Pagani Headquarters Factory (40,00 euro each to be paid directly to the guide on day of tour a regular receipt will be given).
Departure Point :Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- chiedere under age 6 are not allowed to enter car factory through the assembly lines
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will be hosted all day by a professional guide which has worked for these factories.
- Please note: Tour operates all days of the week, but production factories visit is available only between Monday to Friday. It is therefore advisable to visit Lamborghini and Pagani factories during the week from Monday to Friday in order to view the production process.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative
- Lamborghini FACTORY tours are not available during the three middle weeks of August from August 7 to August 28 for Summer Holidays + from the 22nd Dec.to 8th January for Christmas Holidays but Museums are open all year round.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.