Private Mount Buller Tour
A snow trip can sometimes be a bit daunting, so MPT has put together a fantastic Mount Buller Snow Tour that will make it easier for you to enjoy your holiday in the snow. This private tour is for 1-10 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ski equipment and lift passes etc. are not included. Arrangements can be made with MPT staff.
- Pack your beanie and scarf and before long you’ll be on top of the world at Mt Buller. An easy three and a half hour drive from Melbourne, Mount Buller is the most accessible major snow resort in Australia and a premier ski destination for snow enthusiasts from across the nation and around the world.
With 300 hectares of skiable terrain, there is something to appeal to all levels of ability. Ski runs range from the wide beginner’s slopes to the challenge of black runs from the mountains summit.
Mount Buller has the largest lift network in Victoria and offers a number of terrain parks designed for all skill levels. For non-skiers there is the village toboggan park with its own snowmaking machine to keep the kids happy all winter long.
Mount Buller is close enough for a day’s escape and has everything you need for the perfect winter experience.
• Spectacular snow covered alpine vistas
• Only 3.5 hours from Melbourne
• The largest lift network in Victoria
• Two toboggan parks
• Experiences to suit all ages and abilities
Departure Point :Your Melbourne hotel or address
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.