Private Mountain Bike Tour to El Yeso Reservoir and Maipo Valley
Visit Cajon del Maipo and it's top attraction El Yeso Dam on this full-day, small group tour from Santiago. Enjoy a transfer from Santiago to the Andes mountain range and Cajon del Maipo. Embark on a 12-mile mountain bike ride starting from the water reserve and making your way down into the Maipo Valley. This 8-hour tour includes an outdoor picnic in the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic breakfast
- Mountain bike, helmet, bike gloves
- Round-trip private transfers
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajon del Maipo, Detras de la Municipalidad, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Your day begins with a pickup from your Santiago hotel at 7:30am. Greet your guide and settle into the comfortable vehicle for the 62-mile (100-kilometer) drive to the foothills of the Andes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Upon arrival at your El Yeso Dam, which sits at an elevation of more than 8,202 feet (2,500 meters), start your bicycle tour with a visit to the reservoir area and pedaling 12 miles into the Maipo Valley.
Afterward, refuel with a well-earned picnic breakfast while soaking up the views of this mountainous and serene place.
Next, begin the descent on your mountain bike. Starting from the reservoir, bike down to San Gabriel village. The trail can be adapted to the technical level of the participants.
Relax on the transfer back to Santiago and get dropped off back at your hotel at around 3:30pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people is required for booking.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Your Santiago hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Santiago hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour available for heights between 4 feet 5 inches & 6 feet 6 inches (1.37 m - 2 m)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note: you will be biking on gravel/pavement roads. Level of difficulty: intermediate to advanced.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.