Private MultiCultural Vancouver Vegan Food Tour
A Typical Tour looks like:
1. You start with having a refreshing juice at "The Juice Track", to start your healthy and delicious day,
2. On Weekend, you can go to one of the top 50 vegan restaurant in the world, "The Acorn" and try some amazing vegan food. We recommend the Staple Kale Caesar.
2. On Weekday, you can start at "The Arbor" where you can have some great vegan sandiwches and onion rings. We recommend the Southern Fried Artichoke Sandwich.
3. You can then eat some great middle eastern vegan food at the "ChickPea", we recommend their chickpea fries and latkes.
4. You can then go to taste some exotic Vietnamese Vegan food at "Ahn and Chi". We highly recommend their Om Bowl and Cari Chay.
5. You can then go to "Budgies Burritos" to have some of the greatest vegan mexican food in vancouver. Do try their JameDog.
6. You can then go to "East is East" to have some great Indian vegan food.
You can then finish your tour with some great vegan Ice Cream at "Friendly"
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Transport to different restaurants
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Food Prices
We will going to various different restaurants to check out the best vegan cuisine Vancouver has to offer. You will get to taste Middle Eastern/ Canadian, Italian, Vietnamese, Mexican, Indian and Japanese food in this tour.
Come with a empty stomach, because you dont want to miss these amazing feasts!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from some Air B&B locations. We also pickup from the Rocky Mountainee Station and other Railway Stations. Airports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.