Private Muscat City Tour
take you on an incredible journey.
1- Grand mosque of Oman
2- The Royal Opera House
3- Fish and vegetable Souq
4- Oman's largest Traditional Souq
5- Old Muscat
6- the Sultan's Al Alam Palace
7- The Museum
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Muscat City Centre
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muscat City Centre, Muscat Oman
Start your tour by picking you up at 8 AM from the hotel or port of arrival and going to Grand mosque of Oman, one of the landmarks of Oman.
Next Visit will be The Royal Opera House, you will discover the history and genesis of Oman's premier venue for arts and culture in all its structural boldness, technical innovation, and perhaps most of all. ROHM's breathtaking decorative artistry with motifs derived from Islamic, Mughal, Oriental and European art.
After that going to Muttrah, visit fish and vegetable souq and Oman's largest traditional souq. Continue to visit old Muscat and see the Sultan's Al Alam Palace. You will see at the entrance of Muscat the twin forts of Jalali and Mirani, the most famous among Muscat tours.
Visit the Museum for a fine display of Omani culture and history to end of a tour.
Dress code: Women should wear attire covering their arms and legs and should cover their head with a scarf. Men should wear a normal shirt and trousers
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.