Private Nairobi City Tour
This tour gives travelers an opportunity to explore and experience Nairobi, the capital of Kenya, and the hub of Africa. The name comes from the Maasai phrase Enkare Nairobi, which translates to "cool water", a reference to the Nairobi River which flows through the city.
Nairobi is also known for its sheer natural beauty that will take your breath away, where everyone collides into a magnificent experience that will take a lifetime to forget.
From Landmark Buildings, Uhuru Park (Freedom Park), City Center and Shopping areas, National Museum, Snake Park and the Railway Museum and not forgetting the people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transport around the city in a customised safari mini van
- 1 ltr bottled mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi railway museum
- Entry/Admission - Snake Park
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide
- Meals, snacks, attractions and events not included in your itinerary
- Personal effects like shopping or communication charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nairobi, Nairobi
Nairobi is the capital city of Kenya. The city had a population of 4,397,073 in the 2019 census, while the metropolitan area has a population of 9,354,580. The city is popularly referred to as the Green City in the Sun. Your 2-hour tour will take you to the various Landmark Buildings, Uhuru Park (Freedom Park), City Center and Shopping areas, National Museum, Snake Park, and the Railway Museum.
Stop At: Nairobi railway museum, Station Rd, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
The Nairobi Railway Museum is a railway museum in Nairobi, Kenya, adjacent to Nairobi railway station. Containing exhibits from the defunct East African Railways, it was opened in 1971 by East African Railways and Harbours Corporation. It is operated by Kenya Railways. The museum has maintained its rail connection.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uhuru Park Nairobi, Uhuru Highway-Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi Kenya
You will pass by Uhuru Park, a 12.9-hectare recreational park adjacent to the central business district of Nairobi, Kenya. It was opened to the general public by the late Mzee Jomo Kenyatta on 23 May 1969.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Snake Park, Museum Hill, Nairobi Kenya
The Nairobi Snake Park is located adjacent to the Nairobi National Museum at Museum Hill, approximately 10 minutes drive from the city center. It was opened to the public in January 1961 with Jonathan Leakey as the first curator.
Live snakes were first exhibited at the Coryndon museum entrance on an experimental basis in 1958. The snakes on display includes: Rhinoceros Horned Viper, Boomslang, Garter snake, Gaboon Viper, and the very rare Storms Water Cobra. In the following year, 1959, plans for the construction of a snake park surrounded by botanical gardens were put in motion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
The National Museums of Kenya (NMK) is a state corporation that manages museums, sites and monuments in Kenya. It carries out heritage research, and has expertise in subjects ranging from palaeontology, ethnography and biodiversity research and conservation. Its headquarters and the National Museum (Nairobi National Museum) are located on Museum Hill, near Uhuru Highway between Central Business District and Westlands in Nairobi.The museum houses collections, and temporary and permanent exhibits. Today the National Museum of Kenya manages over 22 regional museums, many sites, and monuments across the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hilton Park, Watalii St, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickups / drop offs within Nairobi City centerAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/13/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.