[PRIVATE] Nami Island Tour including Petite France and Garden of Morning Calm
This 9 hours day trip takes you to the Nami Island, Petite France and the Garden of Morning Calm, the three most popular destinations outside from Seoul. This is a private tour so you can enjoy your day excursion only with your group and guide at full. The Nami Island is known for its beautiful natural scenery, featuring beautiful rows of majestic redwoods, ginkgos and pines. Petite France is a famous France-themed village with quaint shops and restaurants. And as the last destination, the Garden of Morning Calm will show you stunning scenery with a variety of nature.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Tour Guide (English)
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Entry/Admission - Petite France
- Entry/Admission - The Garden of Morning Calm
What's excluded :
- Traveler's insurance
- Other Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
The Nami Island is the most-beloved provincial area by tourists as over 3 million tourists visited the island in 2016. Famous for its picturesque landscape and 2002-hit K-drama "Winter Sonata", Nami Island boasts its different colors of foliage all year round. Throughout the Island, lots of enjoyable spots are scattered such as bike rental shops and zip-lining. And plus, delectable foods are also served fresh off the grill.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Petite France, 1063, Hoban-ro, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 12456 South Korea
Right beside Nami Island is equally fairy-tale place called "Petite France", where a variety of Korean Drama and TV shows have been shot. Entering into the place, you may feel like you are in a pastoral area. In Petite France, wherever you are, what pose you take, you will get life-remaining snapshots with a picturesque background. If you are a Korea Drama Fans, you will also see lots of buildings that you saw in Korean Drama or TV shows. as many TV programs such as "Beethoven Virus", "Secret Garden", and "You Who Came from the Stars" were shoot in this village.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: The Garden of Morning Calm, 432 Sumokwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 12448 South Korea
Let's head to the Garden of Morning Calm as the last destination.
Offering picturesque setting, the Garden of Morning Calm is one of the best and most beautiful gardens in Korea.
Enjoy a valley of flowers nestled in between lush, green mountains and stroll around the garden, admiring the beauty of rare and precious wild flowers and plants in a diverse set of themes.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Hotel Pick-up service is provided only within Seoul area.(If your hotel is located in Incheon, please contact us. )* If our customers are staying at airbnb or guesthouse, they may be picked up from the nearest subway station.* Exact pickup time will be emailed by 7:00 p.m. a day before tour date.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us beforehand if you will be bringing a stroller/wheelchair.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.