Private Nashville Party Tour in Military Vehicle
Hell On Wheels tours are the most unique in Nashville. Not only do you get to experience the city on the back of a decommissioned military vehicle, but you do so knowing that a portion of all proceeds are being donated to veteran charities that have local and nationwide impact. We call that partying with a purpose!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway 41415 Justin Clinton Twp. Mi.48038, Nashville, TN 37203-3980
Guests will get a drive-by view of the Arena
Departure Point :Frugal MacDoogal, 701 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Return Detail :Acme Feed & Seed, 101 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.