Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki
Experience the best of both worlds! A relaxing hike and lunch in a Finnish national park and an afternoon stroll through the enchanting old town of Porvoo. It's your vacation so let us take care of the details.
Visiting a national park is a MUST when travelling to Finland. Lucky for you, we have a professional wilderness guide who will tell your group many fascinating facts about Finnish nature and culture. During your time in the national park, you will have time to take photos, explore the forest and lake, and enjoy the lunch.
After a refreshing taste of nature, we continue to the magical old town of Porvoo. A small and colourful village lined with cobblestone streets. We will visit the Porvoo cathedral, walk through the idyllic town square and handicraft stores, visit Porvoo's famous chocolate shop and take photos from the picture-perfect bridge overlooking the old town and river.
During this tour you will get a truly authentic experience of Finnish nature and culture!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Professional guide
- Raincoat in case of rain
What's excluded :
- Personal souvenir shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Pick-up from your accommodation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sipoonkorpi National Park, Sipoo 04130 Finland
Once we have arrived in the national park (30 min. drive from Helsinki), our walk will begin on a trail that is considered easy and suitable for everyone. Throughout your walk, your guide will be there to tell you interesting facts about the surrounding area and help answer any questions you may have.
We will arrive at a wooden gazebo which sits nicely beside a lake in the national park. While your guide lights the fire and cooks lunch, you will have free time to explore your surroundings and take lots of photos.
After the lunch break, we will walk back to the car and continue our journey. In total, we will spend approx. 2 hours in the national park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Porvoo Old Town, Jokikatu and Mannerheiminkatu, Porvoo 06100 Finland
From the national park, we will drive approximately 35 minutes to reach the medieval city of Porvoo. The next two hours will be spent exploring the old town's most popular attractions such as the 13th-century cathedral, the colourful village homes, the market square, and the famous Porvoo chocolate shop.
After approximately two hours in Porvoo, we will drive back to Helsinki to drop you off at your accommodation.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in your accommodation from capital city area, any harbor located in Helsinki or from the airport. Our guide will be arriving in our very own Taiga Times minibus (Silver Ford Tourneo) waiting to greet you! The guide will always be there 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Airports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- West Harbour Helsinki, Hietasaarenkuja 11, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
- Katajanokan terminaali - Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.