Private National Park Kornati & Natural Park Telašćica tour
This is a unique and amazing tour which offers our clients a completely different perspective of Dalmatian coast and nature world. It shows the beauties of one of the most beautiful national parks - Kornati, as well as the fantastic Natural park Telašćica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private boat
- Private skipper
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Tickets for Telašćica Natural Park
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Wind jackets
- Life jackets
- Safety gear
- Entry/Admission - Telascica Nature Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
We will show you all about the amazing natural phenomenon Kornati National park. Its declared a national park in 1980 and includes 109 mostly uninhabited islands, islets, reefs and craggy rocks scattered like jewels over an area of 224 square kilometres. The park was named after the largest island – Kornati.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Levrnaka, Croatia
On our way we will see island Mana old walls where we can make a quick stop for walk around. It is a Greek village made for a film shooting 1959.
Lojena bay on island Levrnaka is that amazing beach, a white sand beach, a pearl for a swimming and snorkelling among the islands of the Kornati National Park. Relax and enjoy in this turquoise waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
You will have enough time to explore and enjoy this stunning nature. Walk through the healing Salty Lake and take panorama pictures of Kornati from 100 m high cliffs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. kralja Tomislava 16, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
3: Obala hrvatske mornarice 2, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.