Private Natural Pool Horseback Riding Rancho Loco Aruba
Immerse yourself in the gorgeous landscape of Aruba during this 2.5-hour horseback riding tour. A friendly local guide will set you up with a well-trained horse and make sure you’re comfortable before beginning the journey. Ride through the stunning Arikok National Park and visit sand dunes and the area’s picturesque shoreline. Then stop at a natural pool to cool off and swim a while before heading back.
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your tour starts with hotel pickup and transfer to Rancho Loco, where a friendly local guide will provide instructions on how to handle a horse. Pair up with a well-trained equine friend and get comfortable in the saddle before taking off.
Head into gorgeous Arikok National Park and ride up the hills to enjoy a great view of the island. Trot along sand dunes on the beach and admire the scenery of the shoreline before coming to rest at a pristine natural pool.
Enjoy a 30-minute break and take in the beautiful setting of the natural pool while cooling off. After spending time swimming or resting, it’s time to get back on the saddle and ride back to Rancho Loco.
Departure Point :Sombre 22, Santa Cruz, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide a complete address if staying at a vacation rental, apartment or airbnb as well as a phone number where you can be reached.Airports
- Reina Beatrix Airport, Aruba
- Oranjestad, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders shall not exceed 250 lbs which is strictly enforced for the well being of our horses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides: Will wear masks and gloves while helping guests on and off the horses Wear gloves while emptying saddlebags, sanitizing saddles and reins and cleaning and sanitizing the common areas and bathrooms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.