Private Nature Adventure Tour in Nicoya Península
Manakin is a bird species (chiroxiphia linearis) found on the Nicoya peninsula in tropical wet/dry forests. For us this bird is significantly special as it represents local condition and like all of us this bird has been here for generations.
Our grandfathers were some of the original founders of this peninsula and it is a privilege to take visitors around the peninsula to learn the local history and first steps of our ancestors in this important sector of Costa Rica.
Each and everyone of our services alongside with the other companies involved is provide by locals born on the Nicoya peninsula, thus drivingon integral development in our communities, allowing us to provide a foretaste of our traits and cultures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Curu National Wildlife Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Curu National Wildlife Refuge, Paquera, Puntarenas, Nicoya 50201 Costa Rica
This area is teaming with abundant wildlife and hosts one of the most beautiful beaches and protected bays on the Nicoya Peninsula. The refuge offers easy access to seeing some of the most sought after species such as White-Faced monkeys, Howler monkeys, Spider monkeys, Scarlet Macaws, White-Tailed Deer,
Collared Peccary, Coati, Raccoons, Coyotes, Iguanas and hundreds of species of tropical and migratory birds.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve, Southern Tip Of the Nicoya Peninsula, Nicoya 50201 Costa Rica
The Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve, created in 1963, is recognized as the first protected area of Costa Rica. Here we have the opportunity to show you the magic of its forest, the important history that surrounds it, as well as the great impact it had on the Costa Rican economy and conservation.
This tour is perfect for nature lovers. During this enriching tour you will have a local guide specialized in nature and history.
You will begin the day discovering the wonders of this tropical forest in transition, perfect for watching birds, mammals, reptiles, as well as giant and native trees.
This tour is only available from Wednesday to Sunday due to park policies
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Santa Teresa Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
2: Montezuma, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Santa Teresa, Malpais, Costa Rica, Unnamed Road, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/22/2020 - 12/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We do not take group tours
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.