Private Nature Tour of the Waterfalls of the Monte Plata Rainforest
Our private waterfalls of the Monte Plata rain forest tour takes you about an hour from the city to a lush tropical rain forest and 2 spectacular waterfalls found there, Salto de Socoa and Sierra de Agua. At both spots you can swim in the cool and clean waters of the river or simply enjoy the amazing beauty and peace of the lush tropical rain forest. After spending the morning at the Socoa Falls, set off on a short scenic drive through the countryside on our way to the second waterfall, on route we enjoy a typical Dominican style lunch prepared by locals.
Next, a short 10 minute drive takes to our grand finale, the spectacular Sierra de Agua Waterfalls. This beautiful protected waterfall is made up of three side by side 50 foot waterfalls that create a crystal clear pool of water perfect for enjoying a refreshing dip. Visiting this region provides you with a unique opportunity to see a part of the real Dominican Republic that not many tourists get to see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Salto de Socoa
- Entry/Admission - Salto Alto
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salto de Socoa, Monte Plata Dominican Republic
We will be exploring the beautiful rain forest around the majestic Socoa Waterfall, followed by free time for swimming at the falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salto Alto, Bayaguana Dominican Republic
Free time for swimming and exploring at the breathtaking "Salto Alto" Waterfalls found in the heart of the Dominican rain forest. This waterfall is truly special given that it is actually 3 large waterfalls in one, and surrounded by may other smaller waterfalls visitors can enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up wherever the customer would like.Ports
- Puerto Sansouci, Santo Domingo Este 11603, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.