Private Negril Beach, Rick Café & Shopping Experience from Montego Bay Hotels
A trip to Jamaica should be more than just a resort experience, Let us take you out from your Montego Bay Hotel on a safe, private guided tour of Jamaica’s famous Negril seven miles beach and Rick’s Café. You’ll enjoy scenic sites, Negril beach, Rick’s Cliff diving and option for authentic Local food off the resort along with shopping for best priced rum, coffee, jerk season and souvenirs.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Your driver/guide will meet with you at the main hotel’s Lobby at time of pick up and will discuss your Private Negril tour itinerary for the day. This is customary to ensure that you would have the necessary things such as beach towels etc. Travel with us to beautiful Negril about an hour scenic ride west of Montego Bay. Your driver will identify areas of interest along the way. Get to know Negril for its beautiful sunsets and gorgeous white sandy beaches. You will see, swim and relax on Negril's Seven-Mile beach known as one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world. Your private driver will then recommend a local restaurant for authentic Jamaican food before taking you to the famous Time Square for souvenir shopping, then onto the world-famous Rick's Café on the cliff-side of Negril where you can feel free to take pictures for a postcard. If you are very adventurous and daring you may want to jump or dive from the cliffs into the cool blue sea. While at Rick's Café you will also be entertained by the steel band with live music, after such a wonderful experience you will take the memory of Negril’s most beautiful beach and sunset back home with you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you at the hotel at the arranged pick up time provided by your local operator
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.