Private Negril Day Trip From Falmouth
Take a comprehensive tour of Negril in one day from your hotels or cruise ship docks in Falmouth. Drive through Montego Bay and Lucea en route to the North Coast, arriving at the famous Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in Negril. Take a stroll down the white sand of Seven Mile Beach, dipping your toes in the surf and taking in the sun's rays. At the historic Rick's Cafe, watch the cliff divers plunge into the sea and opt to take the leap yourself. Stop at Times Square for some souvenir shopping before returning to Falmouth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hote & Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
This tour begins directly from the Falmouth Hotels or falmoutn Cruise ship terminal where your friendly driver/tour guide will meet you. Travel west along the beautiful North Coast to the beautiful town of Negril . You will past through the resort town of Montego Bay and the historical town of Lucea. Negril is know for its 7 miles of pristine white sand beaches.
First stop is at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, which features open air dining under a thatched roof, tiki beach bar, two giant water trampolines, giant flat screen TVs, beach cabanas and all day island music. Enjoy seven miles of uninterrupted white sandy beach or participate in the various water sporting activities available (additional cost).
Next stop is at the famous Rick's Cafe. Watch as the locals dive from the 50 feet cliffs or if you are daring enough, take the plunge or view the sunset. After Ricks Cafe, you may choose to stop at Time Square for a little shopping before returning to your your resort or ship port.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
9:00 am pick up from hotels in falmouth area or 30 mins after your ship dock at the falmouth portPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- 1 Towel per person
- sun cream
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.