Private Negril Tour From Montego Bay
Negril is considered to be Jamaica's major beach resort area on the island's western coast. It is said that the first tourists or visitors came to Negril in February of 1952. Today, Negril is a very popular community that has grown rapidly in recent years and is know for the West End's rocky cliffs and its seven miles of beautiful beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We'll start the journey from your Montego Bay resort traveling west on the highway. On the way to Negril you will pass through the Hanover Parish, where you can find some of Jamaica's most famous attractions. The tour will enter Negril Westmoreland Parish, home of the Kool Runnings Water Park and many of the top resorts on the seven mile stretch of beach. Margaritaville will be the first stop for time to relax at a tiki beach bar for some fun with two giant water trampolines, cabanas and island music playing all day long.
Upon leaving the seven mile long beach, you will head to the west end of Negril where you will find the Lighthouse situated at South Negril Point. The concrete tower which is painted white, stands 66 feet above ground level and has an automatic white light which flashes every two seconds. This lighthouse was built in 1894 by the French Company Bubbler & Bernard.
A mile from the lighthouse you'll find many restaurants, including the favorite Rick's Cafe, the first public bar and restaurant of its type on the west end cliffs. Rick's Cafe boasts an unrivaled view of the sunset from its naturally formed cliffs and if you're really adventurous, join the cliff jump into the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Have a swim or be entertained by the cliff jumping daredevils. The tour ends with a return drive to the hotel.
Departure Point :All Montego Bay hotels
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Dr.Fun Tours we are putting everything in place from constant sanitizing, temperature check to ensure the safety of our Clients. All guides will operate with a mask, this is necessary to protect all our Clients and to ensure customers wellbeing and peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.