Private New Orleans 2-Hour Sail Aboard a Luxury Yacht
Explore the Lake Side of NOLA on a Private 2 hour Sail aboard our luxurious 47' Beneteau sailboat. Master Captain Doug (a local New Orleanian) will ensure your safety.
Once onboard, all guests receive complimentary white wine, local craft beer, and light snacks. Listen to the boat glide through the water or enjoy some tunes via Spotify, Pandora, or Sat. Radio. Just tell us what to play or share your Spotify playlist.
You'll enjoy a 2 hour relaxing sail on the Southshore of Lake Pontchartrain, where you may spot a brown pelican flying overhead, and you'll see the longest bridge over water, the Causeway Bridge.
Our goal is to make your New Orleans Yacht Experience an escape from the ordinary. Relax, unwind, and leave your cares behind. You will receive first class southern hospitality onboard our boat, Roux Stir.
All proper safety equipment and clean restrooms onboard.
We look forward to sailing with you!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary local craft beer, white wine, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Snacks - Pre-packaged Zapp's Chips & Popcorn
What's excluded :
Be our guest aboard our very stable and luxurious 47' Beneteau sailboat. Relax with a glass of white wine or local craft beer and be treated like royalty while you sail on the protected waters of Lake Pontchartrain. Your captain is local New Orleanian, Captain Doug, and he has over 35 years of sailing and sailboat racing experience. Doug is a U.S. Coast Guard Master Captain who loves sharing his passion of sailing with you.
• Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans, LA
Departure Point :The Blue Crab Restaurant and Oyster Bar, 7900 Lakeshore Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.