Private New York City Helicopter Sightseeing Experience & Champagne (4-5 People)
Enjoy stunning aerial views of world-famous New York City landmarks while riding in comfort with your family or group of friends. All flights are personally narrated by friendly and experienced pilots. Private flights conveniently depart from Midtown Manhattan heliports and fly directly over major New York landmarks between the Statue of Liberty and Yankee Stadium (outside game times), including Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Central Park, George Washington Bridge, Hudson River, East River, Madison Square Garden, Freedom Tower, Financial District, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Champagne toast (minimum drinking age is 21)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Pass By: Madison Square Garden, 4 Penn Plaza, New York City, NY 10121-0078
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Pass By: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the Yankee Stadium Subway stop, Bronx, NY 10452
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Departure Point :TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Return Detail :1: 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
2: Air Pegasus Heliport, 335 W 30th St & 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports.
- This charter flies directly over Manhattan (except restricted areas). Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Price based on AStar or Twin Star helicopter (depending on option selected).
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined. Please contact local partner for more information.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.