Private New York Cruise in French
Customizable boat tours around Manhattan
Private cruise: whether you are alone, as a couple, with family or friends (6 people maximum), you can choose a private cruise and thus make sure you have the Smartboat and its captain for you alone!
Privatizing the cruise also allows you to customize the boat itinerary around Manhattan!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- French-speaking captain of the boat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York City, New York City, New York
The standard route will allow you to admire the skyscrapers of the Financial District (including the dizzying One World Trade Center), go around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, pass under the most famous bridges of 'East River (Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge) and go to the United Nations with, on one side, a superb view of Midtown and the essential Chrysler Building, Empire State Building ... and, on the other , a view of Gantry Plaza State Park and the brand new amenities of Long Island City.
Departure Point :Pier 25 at Hudson River Park, West St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.