Private Night tour of Český Krumlov
Our Night tour is a mix of medieval and modern history, bloody tales and ghost stories of Český Krumlov. In the evening the day-trippers will be gone and the streets will belong only to you.
You will hear stories from the past. About Cinderella of Český Krumlov called the White lady or the most famous murderer of Český Krumlov, an emperor´s son called Don Julius.
We will use a portable projector as soon as it gets dark. We will show you pictures of the interiors of buildings and old photographs from the past. You will see how Adolf Hitler arrived in the town and you will learn why he did it. You will see American soldiers liberating this place at the end of World War II. And Soviet tanks entering the main square in 1968 while crushing our communist dreams.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A portable projector used doring the tour to show pictures on walls of medieval houses of Krumlov
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Vitus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
The Night tour covers the whole historical center of Český Krumlov. You will walk the cobbled streets of your city and enjoy the 16th-century atmosphere.
The tour covers the whole UNESCO area of Český Krumlov.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of St. Vitus, Kostelni, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
You will learn about this Gothic church and we will use a portable projector to show you pictures of it´s interior as soon as it gets dark.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
We will visit the castle grounds of the second-biggest castle in the Czech Republic.
At night the castle is beautifully lit with no tourists around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Náměstí Svornosti, Nám. Svornosti, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Return Detail :Zámek 58, Latrán, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.