Private north Montenegro tour -Moraca River Canyon and walk trough Virgin Forest
Majestic peaks, deep river canyons and gorges, primeval forests and pristine glacial lakes - you can truly get lost in nature when you visit Northern Montenegro. Explore Biogradska Gora, one of the last three large virgin forests in Europe. Test your adventure spirit by travelling through one of the most unusual most attractive roads in the Europe, en-route to the River Moraca canyon.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Drive in a standard sedan vehicle
- Entrance fee to National Park Biogradska Gora
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Moraca Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Biogradska Gora
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks that you buy during the tour, visits to restaurants and bars.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moraca River Canyon, European Route E65, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
As we leave Podgorica region we will arrive at ‘Platije‘, the amazing Moraca river canyon that cuts the mountain in half and goes through the high hills making passage to the north of the country. We will enjoy beautiful views and sightseeing spots around every corner. We will have a few stops along the way for you to photograph this force of nature.
Stop At: Moraca Monastery, E65, Bare, Kolasin Municipality 81210 Montenegro
This is one of the oldest and most beautiful monastery settlements of the region. Our guide will tell you story about the monastery difficult past, and you will get in touch with simple but beautiful style of life of the monks residing there. We will also enjoy its surrounding landscapes and refresh our self with half an hour break.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Biogradska Gora, Kolasin Municipality 81210 Montenegro
We will arrive at Biogradska Gora National Park with its very popular tourist attraction, the Lake Biogradsko, and one of the last virgin forests in Europe. We will take a leisurely stroll for one hour around the lake with loads of photo opportunities to capture its breathtaking beauty!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Kotor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.