Private Ocho Rios Highlights Tour with Pickup
Travelers will experience the more local side of the Island of Jamaica. Travelers will get a close-up knowledge of the history of Jamaica. Travelers are able to explore some unbeaten parts of the natural island of exotic plant life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Travelers can explore the Fern Gully or Spice Mountain where they will see about 80 different types of ferns and plant life. The bus will stop in the middle of the fern gully to take pictures and at the top of the fern gully at the kernels Jamaica’s Lifestyle for a little history lesson of the spices of the Fern Gully.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Travelers will experience uptown and downtown Ocho Rios the old Court House, the old clock tower which marks the center of The town of Ocho Rios, they will also drive through the reggae strip, stop at the local fruits market to try some Jamaican fruits and take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Ann's Bay, St. Ann's Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Travelers can experience the history of the island where they will see Christopher Columbus statue that marks the first place he came to Jamaica, close by travelers will pass and see St Ann's bay hospital, the oldest Catholic Church in St Ann's, The Statue of the first national hero of Jamaica Marcus Mosiah Garvey at the St Anns Bay Library.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Shaw Park Gardens & Waterfalls, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Travelers will see Jamaican schools, old Anglican Church which is the oldest church in Ocho Rios on the way to the Ocean On The Ridge which is a famous lookout spot that overlooks the entire town of Ocho Rios where guest can take pictures and enjoy the view and you are able to see the famous rolling stone Mick Jaggers house from a close distance beside the Shaw Park Gardens where Travelers can pass and see.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers from Hotels and Resorts will be picked up at Hotel main lobby. Travelers from Ocho Rios Cruise Ships will be picked up at Ocho Rios Star Bucks Cafe outside the Cruise Ship pier. Travelers from Villas and Airbnb will be picked up at the main gate or front desk of Villas.Ports
- Ocho Rios Pier, box 6987 Reading PO, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Travelers should take their own masks and hand sanitizers for their own preferences. Due to Covid-19 restrictions air condition is restricted at this time while driving unless the rain is falling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.