Private Off-Road Sunset Dinner
As you cut through the jungle and cruise across open pastures in the glow of the sunset, you’ll wonder how you arrived at such a beautiful place. This is our premier off-road experience, and you’ll enjoy all the best of our other off-road tours, but under colorful Hawaiian skies and with a cool breeze behind you. Plus, you’ll be treated to a locally catered dinner at our private lookout point, complete with a crackling fire, toasted marshmallows, and the sights and sounds of an Oahu twilight.
On the tour, one of our guides will show you to WWII historical sites, the Hidden Cave, filming locations, and point out some of the plants and wildlife along the way. You’ll have the chance to disembark to get an up-close look at the unique features that make Hawaii so special. It will be an adventure you’ll always remember. We look forward to seeing you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
- Dinner - A catered dinner will be provided
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, Oahu, HI 96762
After a sunset tour of the countryside, sit down to a locally sourced meal beside the campfire with your special someone.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years and must sit in their own seat
- Covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders will be allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.