Private Oia Panoramic Scenes: Embrace the most picturesque village of Santorini!
Admire scenic views of Santorini's famous caldera on this 3-hour panoramic road trip to Oia cultural village by relaxing on a comfortable & air-conditioned van. This private tour includes informative commentary from your local driver/guide. Head to the famous blue dome church in Firostefani village and to the highest spot of the cliffs, where the village of Imerovigli is situated. Pass through the narrowest spot of the Island, before arriving to Oia, the most scenic village of the Aegean Sea. Your private road trip will be completed by returning to the starting point or any location of your choice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Maps & live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe and air-conditioned van
- Cold bottled water
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santorini Road Trips, Katona Asimi, Fira 84700 Greece
Enjoy a 3-Hour private journey on a deluxe and comfortable van. Your experienced local driver/guide will pick you up at the time and place of your choice and share his knowledge of Santorini’s culture, traditions and curiosities. Your private experience with us will be flexible and customized to suit your preferences.
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Head first to Firostefani, the so called "crown of Fira" an old fashioned village situated on the rim of the cliffs with magnificent views. Stop at the scenic balcony and gaze the wild beauty of the caldera itself along with the three bells & the famous blue domed church, seen on every postcard of Santorini.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Head next to Imerovigli village, located at the highest & most central part of the Caldera and admire an impressive view to the Volcano and Skaros rock.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
In the village of Oia, you will find the iconic blue domed churches, as well as marbled paved floors, scenic pathways, plenty open-air cafes, restaurants, art galleries and a large shopping area. Oia is one of the most photographed places in the world, situated on top of an impressive cliff and offers spectacular views. The village has several cultural attractions such as: The maritime museum, traces of a Venetian fortress and the captains houses. You will also see the cave houses used to be the homes of ship crews, and the neo-classical architecture, when the village was inhabited by the affluent class of ship owners.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the lobby or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle.-Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- English speaking guide/driver
- Post Covid-19 policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every service - Alcohol based sanitizer will be in every vehicle - Hand sanitizing after each stop and before each departure - Travelers and guide/driver to wear facemarks and follow all health and safety guidelines - Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste disposed at the end of each service
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.