Private Oil Tasting Tour
Olive oil is a basic element of the Mediterranean diet, where the most of the meals are served with an olive oil bottle on the side. For this reason, having this experience is a way of immersing yourself in the Catalan Culture.
This experience will show you the magnificent world of this liquid gold at the same time that you enjoy the beautiful countryside of Vall d’Hortons. Walking along the millenary organic olive groves, you will enjoy the quietness of the landscape with the fantastic views of Montserrat Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Oil tasting with 3 different organic oils
- Tasty catalan organic products
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
- Local Guided visit to the Olives Trees
- Mineral Water
- Duration 5 hours approximately
- Possibility to purchase oil, wine , honey and ship it to your home
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- In this Private Olive Oil tasting tour, our english speaking guide will explain you the difference between old and new plantations and will let you explore the different varieties of olives, Corbella and Arbequina.
Visiting the workshop where this oil is produced you will learn how the process is carried out and, finally, you will enjoy and oil tasting with typical and organic Catalan products from Vall d’Hortons like cheese, honey, cold meat and wine.
After the visit and before returning to the city, we will go the little village of Castelladral, located on the top of a hill. It is a privileged location because it has Montserrat Mountains at its feet and the Pre-Pyrenees on its back.
Summing up, this private tour will give you the chance to...
• Discover how the oil is made
• Visit the olive trees
• Taste typical Catalan and organic products
• Taste 3 different organic oils
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION : Hotel pick up and drop off , we can pick you up in any village not only Barcelona
DEPARTURE TIME:To be Confirmed , normally will be at 09.30 hrs
Days of operation: From Monday To Friday
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any location, your hotel, your vacation rentals, points of interests, private apartments and in any location in Catalonia. Please let us know your location addressAirports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.