Private Old and New Delhi 1-Day Tour By Mercedes, Audi With Entrances
Private Old and New Delhi 1-Day Tour By Mercedes Car is designed to especially serve those tourists who want to explore Delhi, the Capital of India by Luxary Car - Mercedes/Audi/BMW.Benefit from the services of an government-approved English speaking expert Guide at monuments such as the Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, the Chandni Chowk market, the India Gate, Red Fort, Presidential Buildings, Lotus Temple, Akshardham(optional).Experience the Rickshaw Ride/Tuk Tuk Ride in Old Delhi.Allow your guide to help you to choose the activities that suit your interest the most, giving you the most memorable time during your Delhi visit.Enjoy delicious lunch in multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant.Learn more about the city’s rich history, as you visit stunning Mughal architecture, and landmarks of love, empire, and religion.
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Richshaw Ride In Old Delhi
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by mercedes, audi, jaguar
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private Old and New Delhi 1-Day Tour By Mercedes Car starts with hotel pick-up from your Hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon or Airport at 9.00 am, your first stop will the Old Delhi.Firstly visit UNESCO-listed Red Fort also known as Lal Qila, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1638.Afterwards you will visit Jama Masjid, the largest and best-known mosque in India, commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who also constructed the Taj Mahal.Enjoy a Rickshaw Ride/Tuk-Tuk Ride through the atmospheric lanes of Chandni Chowk market.While the rickshaw ride, the tour guide will narrate to you all the business activities and about the day to day life happen. In New Delhi,you will visit Humayun's Tomb,it is a tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun and it was built by his son and one the most powerful Mughal Emperor "Akbar".It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, and was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent.Afterwards head towards Qutub Minar, the world's tallest brick minaret.Expect to take stunning photos of this structure that was built around 1192.Then you will be taken for Lunch in the multi-cuisine, air-conditioned restaurant and where you will enjoy delicacies of the city. Spend some time at India Gate, a memorial to 70,000 soldiers of the Indian Army who died in the period 1914–21 in the First World War.Visit Akshardham(Optional),it epitomizes 10,000 years of Indian culture and heritage in all its breathtaking grandeur, beauty, and bliss. It brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and culture.Get impressed by the Lotus Temple, notable for its flowerlike shape. A prominent attraction in the city, which is open to all, regardless of religion. Finally, drive through the imperious government area to see colonial-era landmarks including the sandstone Parliament House and magnificent Presidential Palace. The tour will end around 5:00pm. Your drop-off can be anywhere in Delhi/Noida or Gurgaon. Airport drop-off is also possible. NOTE:- This is a suggested itinerary that completes in 8-9 hours. May be customized as per your schedule.
Departure Point :Hotel/airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :hotel/airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.