Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Tour
Take a private 8-hour Exotic tour of New and Old Delhi to discover the highlights of India’s capital city. Travel with your guide in an air-conditioned car to UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, the Red Fort, and Jama Masjid. You'll also get a comprehensive introduction to Delhi with commentary from your guide about the city's history and culture, and visits to monuments including India Gate, Parliament Street, and Includes private guide and driver, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Explore the Red Fort known as Lal Quila (A Unesco World Heritage Site). The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperor of India for nearly 200 years. It is Located in the center of Delhi and houses a number of museums.
Pass By: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Next, venture to the Jama Masjid the country's largest mosque, built in 1656, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers daily. The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan. The mosque's courtyard is capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
Pass By: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Finally, go to the Raj Ghat this is the place where Mahatma Gandhi, the pioneer of truth and non-violence was been cremated. See the abode of eternal flame that contains the Epitaph ‘He Ram’, the last word spoken by Mahatma Gandhi after he was shot
Pass By: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
Visit Humayun's Tomb (A Unesco World Heritage Site), the tomb is an early example of Mughal architecture. This tomb is of great interest in relation to the Taj Mahal.
Pass By: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
our Qutub Minar, (A Unesco World Heritage Site), the Qutab Minar is a soaring tower of victory. It was construction was commenced in 1193, immediately after the defeat of the last Hindu Kingdom in Delhi. It's nearly 73 meters high and tapers from a 15-meter-diameter base to just 2.5 meters at the top.
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Drive past the official residence of the President of India and the Parliament House. The Presidents house is a famous attraction of New Delhi. It remained the home to the former British Viceroy of India till 1950. The Parliament House is a circular colonnaded building. It currently houses ministerial offices, numerous committee rooms, and an excellent library. Conceived in the Imperial Style, the Parliament House consists of an open verandah with 144 columns.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.