Private Old and New Delhi Sightseeing Tour with All Inclusive
See the sights of Delhi on a private 8-hour tour by air-conditioned car. Benefit from the services of an English-speaking expert at monuments such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, India Gate and Parliament House with with All Inclusive like Lunch,monuments fees and guide.
* Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local guide
* Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India's capital
* Visit the Jama Masjid mosque and other monuments in Old Delhi
* Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
* See highlights of New Delhi such as India Gate, the Presidential Buildings and the Lotus Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Rickshaw ride
- Monument Entrace Fees
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Lunch
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Benefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi on arrangement, and explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car. Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power.
Admire the onion domes of the Red Fort opposite the mosque, before taking off your shoes to look inside. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan).
Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutb Minar, built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century. Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal. See the flowerlike Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai Temple, completed in 1986 and notable for its extraordinary 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals."
Experience some of Delhi's unbelievable shopping with assistance from your guide, and find the best places to bargain for jewelry, handcrafts, art, fabrics, clothing and souvenirs. Get suggestions on some of the best places to eat along the way.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.