Private Old Bear Wallow Jeep Tour from Sedona
A trip to Arizona is not complete without a jeep tour through the spectacular red rocks that Sedona is famous for. Enjoy a ride along an old stagecoach route that rises 1500 feet in elevation gain for panoramic vistas and picture-perfect views.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour guided jeep tour
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuity not included
- Average gratuity is 15% - 20% if you enjoyed your tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2900 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Guests will check-in, sign a waiver, and meet their guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Schnebly Hill Vista, Sedona, AZ
Guest will get to experience one of Sedona's oldest roads, that connected Sedona to Flagstaff.
Stop At: Mogollon Rim, Payson, AZ
Take a trip in an open-air, customized jeep to one of the most scenic places in Sedona, the Mogollon Rim, a trail accessible to only 4×4 vehicles. As you head onto the trail you will see and learn about the magnificent red rock formations towering above. See some of Sedona’s famous rock formations along the way like Snoopy Rock, Cow Pie Rock and Merry go around Rock. These formations are part of the second-largest landform in Arizona. Your guide will tell stories of the past as you head up in elevation. You’ll drive by sights like the Dripping Cave from the famous 1987, western movie, “The Quick & the Dead”, featuring Sam Elliott. Once you have reached your designated stopping point, you will get a chance to get out and gaze over the breathtaking Old Bear Wallow Canyon. Here you will be able to have the opportunity to take pictures in one of Sedona’s most scenic areas. Come see and learn about one of Sedona’s most spectacular places!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2900 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.