Private Old San Juan and Bacardí or Barrilito Distillery Experience
Experience San Juan, Puerto Rico; one of the Americas’ oldest cities and discover how us, fellow american citizens lived 400 years of struggles with Spain, how we have flourished after becoming part of USA and how you can help us stop inequality a d keep being considered an alien race and uncivilized by the territorial clauses of the 1930's wich still rule us as a Comonwealth of the USA.
Learn about the city’s history and must see buildings like San Cristobal and El Morro Forts, El Convento, Saint John's Cathedral and monuments like Ponce de Leon square and La Rogativa by the hand of our historians while driving it's narrow streets. After that visit new San Juan's main touristic areas of Santurce and Condado where you will get to know historic landmarks and buildings in a relaxed and fun way.
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old San Juan
- Entry/Admission - Condado Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- The destillary admission fee is not included in the price of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center, Carretera 5, Bayamon 00961 Puerto Rico
Choose from one of their signature tours priced from $25 to $55.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santurce, Santurce, Puerto Rico
Visit the urban art gallery at Calle Cerra, Santurce.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Condado Beach, 1077 Avenue Doctor Ashford, San Juan Puerto Rico
Witness the magnificent Condado Vanderbilt, first luxury hotel south of the US border and former Vanderbilt family winter retreat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, 1055 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- San Juan Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our experiences and tour are private. You will not mix or have to share the tour with strangers at any point. After each tour vehicle gets sanitized and all surfaces are sprayed and wiped with 80% alcohol solutionand then a/c runs for 10 minutes with Lysol spray to further desinfect the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.