Private One-day Abu Dhabi Highlight Tour With Lunch
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city of the United Arab Emirates. Compared to flashy Dubai, Abu Dhabi is more quiet and conservative.With this tour, you will have a basic impression about Abu Dhabi with all its must-visit places included:
Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
Wahat Al Karama
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Emirates Palace Hotel
Qasr Al Hosn
per adult from
9 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - If you are taking this tour in Ramadan or don't want the meal, your tour guide will give you a refund of AED20/person.
- Entry/Admission - Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
What's excluded :
- Snacks - drinks and beverage unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Hosn
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, Sweihan rd, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital is the world's first and largest hospital dedicated to the Falcon, the UAE's national bird. It will provide you a deep insight into the world of those majestic birds, the history of falconry as well as the life of falcons in modern times.You will have a chance to hold a falcon, which could be a memory of life time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wahat Al Karama (Oasis of Dignity), 3rd St Khor Al Maqta, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Have a stop at Wahat Al Karama, from where you can take magnificent photos of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Wahat Al Karama literally translating to “oasis of dignity”is a monument to UAE's brave soldiers and other Emiratis who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving the Nation. It offers the perfect views of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque located across the road.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After lunch at local restaurant. You will be taken to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. More than simply impressed by the Grand Mosque's dignity and luxury, what we applaud for it is Sheikh Zayed's vision in supporting cultural diversity. He required the building with incorporated architectural styles from different Muslim civilizations and celebrated cultural diversity by creating a heaven that is truly diverse and inspirational in its foundation. This attitude makes The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque standing out as one of the world's largest mosques, and the only one that captures unique interactions between Islam and world cultures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Emirates Palace Hotel,optional afternoon tea (AED160/person) at Le Vendome Brasserie and try its renowed gold dust coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street Qasr Al Hosn, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Photo stop at Qasr Al Hosn and Saadiyat Island.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*The itinerary could be changed according to the situation on the tour without prior notice. *This is your private tour, so you can also change the itinerary according to your needs on the tour. But extra cost could happen because of optional attractions/activities or overtime service.*We do pickup and dropoff according to guests' needs. In this tour, our pickup and dropoff areas cover: Abu Dhabi hotel in Zone 1 or airport or Zayed Port.If you need the service out of the above area, please consult us for exact cost.*Pickup and dropoff point can be different but with only one station stop. If you have special requirements please contact us for more details.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Zayed Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.