Private One Day Tour from Rome to Positano Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast
Discover the rich history and dreamy coastal scenery that typifies southern Italy on this private day trip to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast from Rome including Positano. Enjoy the breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Drink in sweeping vistas of the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy ample free time to explore the postcard-perfect towns of Sorrento and Positano. Private transport included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
What's excluded :
- Walking tour guide inside the sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, Via Pian del Marmo 21, 00166 Rome Italy
This tour has been designed for guests who wish to enjoy an overview of the Amalfi coast, visit the picturesque village of Positano and explore Sorrento.
After leaving Rome and driving along the Highway of the Sun, the tour will cross the regions of Lazio and Campania.
Pass By: Castelli Romani, Colli Albani, Rome Italy
Heading south exit rome and Drive past the Roman Castles. The so-called Roman Castles (Castelli Romani in Italian) are a group of comunes in the Metropolitan City of Rome. They are located a short distance south-east of the city of Rome, at the feet of the Alban Hills, in the territory corresponding to the Old Latium.
Pass By: Abbazia di Montecassino, Via Montecassino, 03043, Cassino Italy
The city is best known as the site of the Abbey of Montecassino and the Battle of Monte Cassino during World War II, which resulted in huge Allied and German casualties as well as the near total destruction of the town itself.
Pass By: Bay of Naples, Italy
Drive by the Bay of Naples .It is a roughly 15-kilometer-wide gulf located along the south-western coast of Italy . It opens to the west into the Mediterranean Sea. It is bordered on the north by the cities of Naples and Pozzuoli, on the east by Mount Vesuvius, and on the south by the Sorrentine Peninsula and the main town of the peninsula, Sorrento. The Peninsula separates the Gulf of Naples from the Gulf of Salerno, which includes the Amalfi coast.
Pass By: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Vesuvius has erupted many times since and is the only volcano on the European mainland to have erupted within the last hundred years. Today, it is regarded as one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world because of the population of 3,000,000 people living nearby, making it the most densely populated volcanic region in the world, as well as its tendency towards violent, explosive eruptions of the Plinian type.
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast is a stretch of coastline on the northern coast of the Salerno Gulf on the Tyrrhenian Sea, located in the Province of Salerno of southern Italy.
The Amalfi Coast is a popular tourist destination for the region and Italy as a whole, attracting thousands of tourists annually. In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Stop At: Sorrento Lift, Piazza Francesco Saverio Gargiulo Villa Comunale, 80067, Sorrento Italy
It is a town overlooking the Bay of Naples in Southern Italy. A popular tourist destination due to its variety of small antique shops and location on the Amalfi Coast, it can be reached easily from Naples and Pompeii as it is at the south-eastern end of the Circumvesuviana rail line. The town is most commonly known for its small shops selling an arrangement of ceramics, lacework and marquetry.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Positano Home Experience, Nocelle, Path of Gods, 84017, Positano Italy
A picture postcard comes to life, a patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of beach. Enjoy time at leisure and explore this elegant spot with its designer botiques, shops and seaside cafes.Gaze in wonder at the white- and pastel-colored houses that slip down the mountainside. Then perhaps browse the designer boutiques, take a walk along the beach, or savor some delicious Italian cuisine at a seaside restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from centrally located hotels in Rome.Please provide address.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Order of stops may vary.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Due to high volume traffic in high season time spent in Positano or Sorrento might decrease
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.