Private One Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri from New Delhi
Agra is a major Tourist destination because of its Many Mughal-era Buildings, most notably the
Taj Mahal,Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri, an
UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Private Full Day Tour of Agra from New Delhi
Transportation by Air Conditioner Vehicle
Hotel Pick up and Drop off Included
Visit & Explore 3 UNESCO World Heritage & Historical Sites
Visit & Explore Taj Mahal, one of seven wonders in the world
Visit Agra Fort, one of the greatest Mughal Emperors
Visit & Explore Fatehpur Sikri, the city of victory
Professional, Friendly & Expert Tour Guide for Informative Commentary
Stroll around the Local Shopping Places in Agra
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Transportation By Private Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Informative Tour Guide for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upon Arrival or From your Pre Booked Hotel in Delhi , Our Driver will receive you and heading towards to Agra .......Accompanied with Guide.
and Upon Arrival @ Agra , Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal, Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself.
At Taj Mahal , you must take time to stroll the ornate gardens and stunning interiors as your guide enriches your visit with fact-filled stories and legends about the 17th-century mausoleum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After Seeing the Beauty of Taj Mahal, you will continue your heritage journey through Agra with a stop at the impressive Agra Fort, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal.
After that you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest like shopping if only time remaining)
Post Lunch Driver will Take you to Visit the another UNESCO World Heritage Site i.e. Fatehpur Sikri, is an important specimen of the Mughal dynasty. By going for tours to this historical site, you can get a feel of the rich historical culture of medieval Mughal India.
After seeing the beauty and diversity of Fatehpur Sikri , we will move you back to New Delhi.
Upon Arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New delhi.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Taj Mahal is Closed on Friday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Fun India Private Tours