Private One-Day Tour - Treasures of St Petersburg
Have a great experience in St Petersburg with this private 1-day tour. Your professional guide will make you familiar with the most outstanding sights of the city. Visit the Hermitage Museum, including the Winter Palace, the former residence of the Russian tsars. You will see the collection of Impressionists and Postimpressionists in the General Staff Building. Explore the priceless collection of the famous Faberge Eggs and original personal belongings of Russian Emperors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan (8 hours)
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The General Staff Building
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet your private guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel, take your seat in a comfortable vehicle and start off to the city center.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
You will ride along the main streets, see the spacious squares and embankments. You will see Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, Nevsky Prospect, St Peter & Paul Fortress, and other sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The excursion will take approximately two hours and during this time you will see the most impressive halls of the Winter Palace and the most famous masterpieces by such artists as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, and others.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The General Staff Building, Dvortsovaya Sq., 6-10 Metro Kanal Griboyedova, Nevskiy Prospekt, Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Apart from a classic visit to the Hermitage Museum, you will also be taken to the General Staff Building to see the works by Van Gogh, Cézanne, Gauguin, Matisse, and others.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Time for lunch (own expense).
Tour to the Faberge Museum (with an audio guide), see the fabulous collection, including the largest collection of Faberge Eggs to be found anywhere in the world. The best jewelers of the time worked 15 to 17 hours a day for a whole year to create a single egg.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Guided visit of the Church on the Spilled Blood, the symbol of St Petersburg in Russian style.
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Ride back to the port or hotel.
The end of the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobbu with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On Wednesday, Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.