Private One-way Transfer Bucharest Airport to Hotel or vice versa
Private transfer from Bucharest airport to hotels in Bucharest for 1-3 people (standard and business class) and up to 7 people in a van. Please, choose the correct option.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver & vehicle
- Meeting with a sign and waiting time for 1 hour
- 24/7, 365 days we are here for you
- E-guide with all sights info
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotels outside Bucharest (surcharge)
- Get comfortable with our excellent service no matter you are coming in the country or going to the airport. We are always here to go the extra mile for you! Choose between the different options for a standard, business or van. We are meeting you with a sign at the airport or at your address in Bucharest.
You need to specify your flight number and/or address depending on the transfer direction you have chosen.
Our drivers would make your transfer time as enjoyable as possible, funny and informative. They speak English and some of them several other languages.
We welcome you to Romania in style and sending you to the airport with warmest regards!
Departure Point :
Please, send us your flight info beforehand or your hotel for pick up.
AirportsOtopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
OtherBucharest, Bucharest - Any hotel in Bucharest
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Van 1/21/2019 - 1/17/2022
Standard 1/21/2019 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Business 1/21/2019 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Bucharest, Romania - Any address in BucharestHenri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.