Private One-Way Transfer from Jodhpur to Jaipur via Pushkar With Lunch(Optional)
This private day trip to Pushkar starts from Jodhpur and ends in Jaipur. Pushkar is one of the most popular destinations in Rajasthan and is known for having the world's only Lord Brahma Temple. The breathtaking views of the city and local environment will take you to a magical era. Enjoy your tour in an air-conditioned vehicle with your driver and local guide.
1. Optional Tour To Pushkar
2. Option of adding Lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Jodhpur and drop-off in Jaipur
- One-way private transfer
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (if Option Selected)
What's excluded :
- Any Entry Fee
- No Government Approved Guides Available As its a Temple
- After being picked up from your Jodhpur hotel at 9am in an air-conditioned vehicle, set out on the around 3-hour drive to Pushkar.
On arrival, spend around 1.5 hours exploring Pushkar, starting with a visit to India's largest camel fair. After exploring the atmospheric market, opt to take a short camel ride (optional; extra cost), then visit the magnificent Lord Brahma Temple. Continue exploring the surrounding temples and stroll around the Holy Lake of Pushkar. You will also have time in Pushkar to enjoy a typical local lunch.
After visiting Pushkar, set out on the 3-hour onward journey to Jaipur, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: This is a one-way tour does not return to Jodhpur.
Departure Point :Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
We Pick up Travellers from Any Hotel / Resort/ Airport in Jodhpur
AirportsJodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
Return Detail :Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Pushkar is a Holy Place and No Guide is required.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.