Private Open-Air Folk Life Museum of Rumsiskes Tour
Situated 50 miles (80 kilometers) to the northwest of Vilnius and 12 miles (20 kilometers) from Kaunas is the Rumsiskes, an Open-Air Museum of Lithuanian Folk life, located on a 40-acre park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You can see all four areas of Lithuania as they looked 100 years ago. The museum displays about 80,000 exhibits - some of the houses and implements were actually moved here from their original locations.
In the summer months you may even see workers in the fields dressed in original costumes and children singing songs while weaving wreaths of flowers. Folk ensemble concerts and holiday festivals are held in the grounds of the Museum.
Departure Point :Your chosen Vilnius City Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.