Private or Shared Transfer to Merzouga from Fes Vice - Versa
We are happy to provide personalized VIP Transfer Services in a climate controlled minivan with many beautiful stops. Through the Middle and High Atlas moutains, along the palm grooves, oases and berber villages down to the dunes of Merzouga. Start with Imouzzer to see the waterfalls, visit forest in Azrou and its monkeys, stop at Ifran known for little Switzerland and see many other spectacular natural places on the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Drive Through the Middle and High Atlas moutains
Stop at: Imouzzer Kandar to see beautiful nature and have a breakfast or cup of coffee.
Stop at: Ifrane, known for the little Switzerland.
Stop at: Azrou explore the forest and its monkeys
Stop at: Errachidia to discover volcanic stones and have a great lunch.
Stop at: Erfoud - panoramic view of the beautiful oasis and dunes.
Stop at: Rissani - 1st drop off point.
Final stop at: Merzouga - 2nd drop off point.
• Imouzzer Kandar, Imouzzer Kandar, Fes-Meknes
• Ifrane, Ifrane, Fes-Meknes
• Azrou, Azrou, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
• Errachidia, Errachidia, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
• Erfoud, Erfoud, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
• Rissani, Rissani, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
• Merzouga, Merzouga, Draa-Tafilalet
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.