Private or Small Group Valley of Fire Tour from Las Vegas
Much closer to Las Vegas, with scenery just as breathtaking, this is a great alternate to the Grand Canyon! This hidden gem, just an hour outside of Las Vegas will have you feeling like you are on an alien planet, which is why it's been used as a backdrop for many movies - Star Trek Generations, Transformers and Total Recall to name a few! Inside the park, you'll find many cool hiking trails like Fire Wave, White Dome and many others. This will truly be a fun-filled, memorable day.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
After pick-up from your selected hotel, travel approximately 1-hour through the Mojave Desert to the Valley of Fire State Park. Enjoy a stop at Bee Hives Rock formation for some Insta-worthy photos and some rock scrambling. Then you’ll make your way to see some 4,000 year old petroglyphs near Atlatl Rock. Stop at Rainbow Vista Overlook enroute to White Domes – where you’ll hike for 1.25 miles to see brilliant contrasting colors, a slot canyon and movie set remnants.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Valley of Fire Visitor Center, 515, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Make a stop at the Visitors Center to look at exhibits and then it’s onto the Seven Sisters. There is so much more to see here at the Valley of Fire State Park! Your last stop is the famous “Elephant Rock”, before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at most las vegas strip hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 not recommended.
- This is a small group tour, to insure you have a personal and enjoyable trip
- 1- to 2 different hikes are offered on this tour. If you want and are physically able, the Fire Wave hike will also be done in addition to White Dome, Depending on weather and temperature
- What to Bring
- Closed Shoes ( Tennis or hiking shoes ) Please do not wear any type of sandal.
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.