Private Organic/Natural Wine Tour in Kartli Region
Kartli is one of Georgia's ancient regions. Here you'll be able to visit ancient places such as Uplistsikhe caves and get impressed by Georgian history and culture and taste exceptional Georgian natural/organic wines with gourmet lunch at Vacheishvili's wine cellar.
All of these makes your trip to Georgia unforgettable!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Our first tasting stop will be in village Igoeti at Ori Marani, where French wine maker produces different kinds of natural wine and sparkling wines. Then we will be heading to town Gori itself and visit Stalin's museum (optional). Later we will visit Uplistsikhe caves, rock town south of Gori, most ancient historical sight of Georgia.
The tour also will include delicious gourmet lunch paired with organic wine at Vacheishvili's Wine Cellar.
The final stop will conclude the wine tasting experience at most famous natural wine maker in Georgia Iago Bitarishvili in village Chardakhi.
• Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location within city of Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.