Private Ourika Valley Guided Day Trip including a Hike from Marrakech
Escape Marrakech to the Atlas mountains to see stunning landscapes and some of the most beautiful rivers, mountains and waterfalls in Morocco. On this tour you will enjoy a guided hike with the opportunity to swim under a waterfall. Along the journey you will a learn about the culture in this region with a stop at one of the Berber villages, where you can try some traditional Moroccan mint tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Depart from Marrakech at 10 am for Ourika Valley. On arrival you will walk for about 30 minutes to see five water falls. You will stop for a break and enjoy a drink in a cafe with a spectacular panoramic view. After that you have the option to continue hiking to more waterfalls and enjoy a swim in one of them or go down for lunch at one of the local restaurants by a riverside.
Departure to Marrakech around 4pm. On the way back you will stop at the Herbal House or the Berber House to drink some Moroccan mint tea.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, pick-up/drop-off is included at a destination from anywhere in the Marrakech area.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.