Private Overnight Camping Adventure in Mogo Wildlife Park
Imagine camping within the grounds of a Wildlife Park?
You simply arrive and your tent is erected complete with stretcher beds, sheets and sleeping bag and pillow if you require them. We do encourage guests to bring their own sleeping bag and/or pillow due to the current health crisis however if you don't have them we have plenty available, all washed daily ready to go. Nibbles on arrival, Dinner and breakfast is also included. On arrival you get to meet the Rhino up close and personal and the following day your adventure also includes giraffe feeding. Oh and don't forget we want your stay to be memorable so sit back and relax and enjoy country music around the campfire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Full entry to the Zoo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Includes overnight camping, tents erected, stretcher beds, linen, sleeping bags and pillows although due to Covid 19 we recommend guests supply their own sleeping bags and pillows. If you can't we can supply them. After a quick introduction and induction to your camping for the night, we then provide our chef prepared grazing platter. You then take a short walk where you will meet your Mogo guide and enjoy your 45-minute private 'meet and greet' animal encounter. The night has only just begun! You will hear stories and history of our region, before enjoying your chef prepared dinner. It's then time to relax after dinner and enjoy our guest country music singer. Following this unique country music experience, it is then time to go to bed......and listen to the animals. Early morning you won't need an alarm clock the Lions will wake you up. Your Great Camping Adventure host will have your morning coffee waiting. We then take you to a breakfast you will never forget, on a platform, looking over the Lions. Once breakfast has finished your overnight camping fee includes full entry to the Zoo and a giraffe feeding experience.
• Mogo Wildlife Park, 222 Tomakin Rd, Mogo, New South Wales 2536 Australia
Departure Point :Mogo Zoo, 222 Tomakin Rd, Mogo NSW 2536, Australia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.