Private Overnight Camping with Trail Riding in San Miguel de Allende
Customize two days of trail riding on "Ejido de Boca de la Canada" camping at 6,700 feet for the spectacular views. Personalize a 2.5 hour sunset tour riding through the river and up alongside the canyon and countryside. The cowboys setup your tents, prepare your BBQ dinner and bonfire afterwards with “S'mores”. Wake-up to an authentic mexican ranch style breakfast and coffee before adventuring out for a crisp morning 2.5 hour trail ride crossing more rivers and galloping in open country fields. Finish returning back to the ranch! Minimum of two riders. Pickup/drop-off door to door transportation service gratis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Ranch Breakfast
- BBQ Dinner
- Professional guide
- Transportation door to door service to/from by private vehicle in SMA town.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
We are all about the new normal for an outdoor activity for two days of trail riding in beautiful Ejido de Boca de la Canada camping at 6,700 feet for social distancing and spectacular views. Disinfecting all the equipment. Rhe cooks and cowboys wear masks! Beautiful sunset tour riding through the river, up alongside the canyon and open countryside while our campsite is being setup. The cowboys prepare our BBQ dinner and bonfire while you're relaxing then afterwards “Smores”. Wakeup to a mexican ranch style breakfast and coffee before adventuring out for a crisp morning trail ride crossing rivers and more open country fields. Finish our trail ride returning directly back to the ranch! Minimum of two riders. Door to Door pickup service in SMA town.
• Leisurely Country Horseback Riding, Calle Ninos Heroes # 8 Rancho Boca de la Canada, San Miguel de Allende 37898 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door to door transportation for up to 8 people gratis. I pick you up where you are staying in town and provide you masks in my car. You need to provide me with your specific address (ie. hotel/house name, street and #, colonia and cell#). Please be ready standing outside to hop in my car as there's no parking in town.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For preparation needs, all sales are final within 5 days of the day of the tour is non-refundable
- Wear jeans, boots or sneakers, long cotton shirt, hat and bring sunblock for riding
- Wear warm layers of clothing for sleeping overnight
- Vegetarian or special dietary needs are available, please advise at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not responsible for lost items. Please check yourselves before leaving.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We take the spread of COVID-19 very seriously! We are certified by the federal, state and municipality on the prevention of COVID-19 to reopen safely. We wear masks, sanitize the equipment, hand sanitizers and social distancing! Stay safe and healthy traveling!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.