Private Overnight Majestic Tour Abydos Dandara and Luxor from Hurghada
Enjoy your majestic tour to visiting Abydos one of the oldest cities of ancient Egypt and discover ancient city of Luxor, has frequently been characterized as the "world's greatest open air museum"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 days tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- One night at 4 star Hotel in Luxor
- Multilingual escort throughout tour
- Lunch in Abydos and Luxor
- Dinner in Luxor
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Breakfast (please order a box from your hotel)
- Any optional tour
- First Day: Abydos - Dandara Temple
Early morning our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to drive via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Abydos one of the oldest cities of ancient Egypt, considered one of the most important archaeological sites in Egypt. You will discover the Temple of Seti I, which contains an inscription from the nineteenth dynasty known to the modern world as the Abydos King List. After will see Osiris Temple, from the first dynasty to the twenty-sixth dynasty, nine or ten temples were built on one site at Abydos. After lunch will drive back to Dandara Temple. Its impressive Ptolemaic temple of goddess of joy and love, goddess Hathor, is one of the best-preserved sanctuaries all over Egypt. It was built during the first century B.C. upon the remains of older temples. But there is even more to see, a small temple to worship Isis, a beautiful sacred lake surrounded by trees, a Coptic church, a Roman and a Ptolemaic birth-house and remains of diverse Roman brick buildings and the ancient town. After will drive to Luxor, dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Second Day: Karnak temple - Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut Temple - Medinat Habu
Early morning after breakfast, will pick up you from your hotel in Luxor with your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the East bank of Luxor starting by a tour to the majestic Karnak temple complex is a vast open-air museum, and the second largest ancient religious site in the world. Than see panorama view for Luxor Temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II. After crossing the Nile River to the West Bank, you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes, guides are not permitted inside the tombs, but your guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated rooms. If you wish to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, an additional cost is payable direct. Leaving the hot sands of the Valley of the Kings, you will visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations. Explore the Temple of Medinat Habu, visit a royal palace and a series of wall carvings that depict memorial scenes and Ramesses III’s defeat of the Sea Peoples, before returning to Luxor for lunch, there will be time for a photos stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex. After Lunch we will return back to your hotel in Hurghada with one of your golden memories for years to come.
Departure Point :Hurghada Hotel - El Gouna Hotel - Sahl Hashesh Hotel - Makadi Hotel - Safaga Hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- A current valid passport is required on the day of tour
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.