Private Overnight stay in Luxor from Cairo By Flight
Enjoy a fabulous private overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo. Our qualified Egyptologist tour guide will escort you to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the amazing World famous Valley of the Kings, then journey onto the Majestic Temple of Queen Hatchepsut followed by the Colossi of Memnon.Now cross to the East Bank where you will visit the beautiful Karnak Temples and glorious Luxor Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Return flight from Cairo to Luxor
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission of Karnak Temples
- Entry/Admission of Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission of Valley of Kings
- Entry/Admission of Hatshepsut Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Any other options
Day 1: Day 1: Karnak & Luxor Temples
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo by A/C vehicle to escort you to Cairo International Airport for your flight to Luxor.Our Guide will be waiting to meet and assist you outside Luxor Airport to accompany you for your tour to the East Bank to visit the magical Karnak Temples.Karnak Temples is one of the biggest complex of Temples in the world. Visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparantley if you walk around it and make a wish it just might come true. Karnak Temples was built in dedication to the God Amon and his wife Mut. Now take a break for a relaxed lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then continue onto visit the beautiful Luxor Temple Luxor derives from the Arabic al-uksur which means the Palaces. it has three civilizations being, Pharonic, Coptic and Islamic.It was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty b .c. and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty b.c.. King Ramses II was the most famous king to rule in Pharonic times. After this fascinating tour you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Luxor
Day 2: Day 2: Valley of the Kings including Temple of Queen Hatsheput & the Colossi of Memnon L
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
After enjoying your breakfast check out from your Hotel and meet your tour guide who will be waiting to take you on a fantastic tour to explore the West Bank. Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings . There are 62 tombs within the valley . The Royal tombs are decorated with Egyptian mythology which gives rise to the beliefs of the period.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then journey onto the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut also known as Deir el Bahari .Queen Hatshepsut meaning Foremost of Noble Ladies was thought to have started the first Trading routes Time now for a little rest and relaxation and a well deserved lunch break.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Carry on now to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are huge twin Statues made from blocks of quartzite sandstone. The Colossi was thought to have been guarding the entrance to Amenhotep Memorial Temple you will also be able.to enjoy taking some fabulous photos.At the end of this fantastic tour you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for your return flight to Cairo where our representative will be waiting to meet and assist you..
Duration: 20 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point Ports
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.