Private Overnight Tour to Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Zion from Las Vegas
This is a fully private tour just your party and expert guide. Leave the bright lights of Sin City behind for a private 2-day tour of Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park. You'll stop at some of the most popular Southwest attractions such as the Big Water Dinosaur Center and the Glen Canyon Dam. Enjoy expert commentary from your private guide, meals per itinerary and 3-star hotel accommodations. This package is exclusive to Viator and cannot be booked anywhere else!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation (3 star hotel)
- 1.5 hour Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Driver/guide
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Entry/Admission - Big Water Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- Evening meals.
Day 1: Las Vegas -- Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
After departing Las Vegas at 7:30am, you'll travel through the Virgin River Gorge en route to Lake Powell on a scenic drive through some of the Southwest's most spectacular desert landscapes. View the Glen Canyon Dam, visit the Carl Hayden visitor center and enjoy an included boxed lunch on the edge of Lake Powell.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
In the afternoon you will be treated to a 1.5-hour Navajo guided group tour of Antelope Canyon which the world's most famous slot canyon. Following that, you'll take a short, guided scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend, one of the most photographed areas of the Colorado River and located just north of the Grand Canyon, a 5-minute drive from Lake Powell. You'll end your first day in Page, AZ which provides multiple dining options this evening.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a short scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Lodging provided in a 3 star hotel (Best Western or similar) in Page, AZ
Day 2: Big Water Dinosaur Center, Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Zion National Park
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
After an included breakfast at your Page hotel, your trip continues to Zion National Park through the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. There is ample time to explore the trails this afternoon in Zion National Park which offers walks every fitness level. Choose to stroll around the Emerald Pools or the Temple of Sinawava.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Big Water Visitor Center, 100 Upper Revolution Way, Big Water, UT 84741
Stop to visit the Big Water Dinosaur Center where you will find a vibrant 30’ mural depicting the late cretaceous period, real dinosaur fossils on display and a topographic relief model of the Grand Staircase Escalate National Monument.
You will arrive back to Las Vegas between 6pm and 7pm depending on local traffic conditions.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please note: price displayed is valid for up to four (4) passengers
- Larger groups can be accommodated for an additional fee
- Accommodations are one (1) room with two (2) queen beds. If you require separate rooms, additional fees will apply
- Guided Navajo tour is not private
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- State of Nevada does require face masks to be worn in public beginning 6/26/2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 57 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 56 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.